• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tab Menu Section (TMS) and Pronux TMS For Admin Support Thread

Pronux

I have installed TMS & Pronux TMS for admin which is working great, thank you!

I have a description tab, a specification tab and an extra info tab. In the extra info tab I would like to put some text that will appear for every product. Is it possible to have the tab automatically do this without having to copy and paste it into the CKeditor section of every product? If so could you please explain to me how to do this

thank you

• 4 months later...
I think this topic is dead just like the plugin. 

Too bad because the plugin works fine and mentioned by the developer that the tabs are suitable for "Description, Additional Images, Reviews, Related Products, Prices, Twitter, Facebook etc" but there is no further support.

• 8 months later...

Hi, Pronux, i installed Tab Menu Section (TMS) and that works ok, then i installed the Pronux TMS For Admin 1.2 Full Package in Oscommerce 2.3.4 and see following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: SID in /home/XXXXXXXXX/domains/tom-shop.nl/public_html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 48

there is no new/extra tab field in admin/product panel

on site there is

Oscommerce is new for me, maybe you can help me with this?

grtz. Arthur