• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS + template + stretched width

lextech

I have STS 4.6 on RC2.2 and I have tried to use the included templates, but all of them are making a scroll bar in the middle of my site rather than stretching the width out. I do NOT want the scroll bar as seen below:

Screenshot2010-12-13at30837AM.png

The bar is there because my images are 125% width over stock images in the middle preview section,therefore making the center scroll between the left and right columns.

I've looked in my css files and I just don't seem to be able to fix the issue.

Again, this is the stock template "freeoscommerce060" (or any other template) that is included with the 4.6 STS download preloaded.

Please help me to set my store to stretch to full screen width and eliminate the scroll bar in the middle. I've searched and searched and looked through the CSS and I just don't seem to be able to make it respond.

Edited by lextech

RC2.2a

The bar is there because my images are 125% width over stock images in the middle preview section,therefore making the center scroll between the left and right columns.

My guess is that's your issue. Try using the default size.

I can assure you that all templates work within the current version of sts.

I need my images thumbnails to be larger. They work with several other templates, but not this setup so I just need to modify the width of the store. It sits in the middle of the screen skinny rather than opening up to the edges and allowing the thumbs to be larger like they are in other templates. The Issue, is whichever part is controlling the store tables. I tried CSS stylesheet and it did not affect the restrictive centering of the store.

RC2.2a