• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sage Pay Form - How do I Enable it?

edkellett

I have just installed OS Commerce and I want to integrate it with Sage Pay Form...

In the fist few lines of the documentation it says the following:

Configuration Settings:

EnableSage Pay Form Module Setting this parameter to True makes the payment method available to customers during the checkout procedure.

Vendor Login Name The vendor login name used to connect to the transaction gateway with.

Encryption Password The password used to encrypt and secure transactions with.

Transaction Method The following transaction methods are available to process transactions with:

My question is... where is this stuff and how do i change it? How do I set the EnableSage Pay Form???

Thanks,

Ed

In osc admin go to modules - payment, you should then see the sage pay form module. click on it and the option to install it or edit it should be visible. click edit and then you can choose the radio button for true and then click the update button at the bottom of the page. Customers should then be abler to use the module.

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

Thanks a million...

Great!

In osc admin go to modules - payment, you should then see the sage pay form module. click on it and the option to install it or edit it should be visible. click edit and then you can choose the radio button for true and then click the update button at the bottom of the page. Customers should then be abler to use the module.

• 4 weeks later...