• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
The ANT man

ask a product question

Hi there

i want to add a box below my products description that allows user to ask a question on that product... i have looked thru the addon and cant find one that will do this, they seem to want to add a side box that then links you to a new page, so does anyone know of an addon that will actually have the question box on the same page as the productinfo?

many thanks

so does anyone know of an addon that will actually have the question box on the same page as the productinfo?

no but can be created and the same as on ebay can be posted answers on the product information page.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hi there

i want to add a box below my products description that allows user to ask a question on that product... i have looked thru the addon and cant find one that will do this, they seem to want to add a side box that then links you to a new page, so does anyone know of an addon that will actually have the question box on the same page as the productinfo?

many thanks

This should be what your looking for

Ask a question

Eric

Keep up on osCommerce changes and updates at

Github | Understand osCommerce a little further at OsCommerce Documentation | Copy and paste your error message in Google add "in osCommerce" at the end to get relevant answers to most issues.