• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Resize images help! / Tamaño de imágenes

English :

Hi, I'm creating a store with Oscommerce 2.3.1 and I have the problem that put images in different resolutions and I get stretched or shrunk, my question is how I can do to keep me fit resolution images showing in admin , but will leave it with a defined height (eg 80px) and the width that has the image (whatever)

Español:

Hola, estoy creando una tienda con Oscommerce 2.3.1 y tengo el problema de que pongo imágenes en distíntas resoluciones y me aparecen alargada o encojidas, mi pregunta es cómo puedo hacer para que no me ajuste las imágenes a la resolución que indica en el admin, si no que la deje con una altura definida (por ejemplo 80px) y el ancho que tenga la imagen (sea cual sea).

gracias

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm creating a store with Oscommerce 2.3.1 and I have the problem that put images in different resolutions and I get stretched or shrunk, my question is how I can do to keep me fit resolution images showing in admin , but will leave it with a defined height (eg 80px) and the width that has the image (whatever)

I´m wondering the exact same thing.

I am who I am, unfortunately.