• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hacked: Can't log in to Admin

I attempted to secure my site, but have apparently failed. I had already followed the advice on the post How to secure your osCommerce 2.2 site except for htaccess protection scripts and XSS shield (those two a little muddy). I would like to access admin to investigate installing a backup but cannot. When I try to access the store or admin, I get a "Reported Attack Page" At the admin page, I can click on a link to "ignore this warning" that takes me to the login, but when I enter my username and password, it just jumps back to the warning page. Any advice would be appreciated. LK

I attempted to secure my site, but have apparently failed. I had already followed the advice on the post How to secure your osCommerce 2.2 site except for htaccess protection scripts and XSS shield (those two a little muddy). I would like to access admin to investigate installing a backup but cannot. When I try to access the store or admin, I get a "Reported Attack Page" At the admin page, I can click on a link to "ignore this warning" that takes me to the login, but when I enter my username and password, it just jumps back to the warning page. Any advice would be appreciated. LK

Please contact me via e-mail. I may be able to get you into your admin login.

WSG

What browser are you using is this chrome? Have you tried another browser?

what about going through your hosts, cpanel?

I am using Firefox on a Mac. I only have an old version of IE and Safari, but I will give it a try.

What browser are you using is this chrome? Have you tried another browser?

what about going through your hosts, cpanel?

It works fine through Safari and IE. Do I need to do a new install and then reinstall add ons or will a restore from admin fix the issue?

Archived