• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need Help with Shipping

Timer

Hi All,

Newbie here trying help a friend with his OSCommerce website. My freind has fallen out with his web site administrator due extremely slow progress with his commerce website and has asked foe my help. Friend is not great with computers and really needs to get his website sorted and up and running properly. So below is a Shipping pricing plan which I have drawn up. Now I'm a complete novice at this so here I go. I have 11 Zones, 3 which are tax exempt. Is is easy to do what I need to do below? My friend's website is www.drift2motorsport.com

I set a Table Rate which Zone 1 which seems to be ok and is taxable and works with weights up to 50kg. But can I add more Table Rates to suit the 11 Zones. Also based on where the goods are being dispatched to, is there a way that OSCommerce detects the tax exempt countries from my listed Zones in order to charge customer correct amount based delivery address entered.

Max Weight up to 50kg

Delivery to Zone 1 - (Transit Time: 1-2 days) €10.00 per order upto 10kg (€1.50 per additional kg)

Zone 1: Ireland & Northern Ireland (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 2 - (Transit Time: 2-3 days) €25.00 per order upto 10kg (€1.50 per additional kg)

Zone 2: Great Britain (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 3 - (Transit Time: 3-4 days) €29.00 per order unto 5kg (€1.50 per additional kg)

Zone 3: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 4 - (Transit Time: 4-6 days) €31.50 per order unto 5kg (€1.50 per additional kg)

Zone 4: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 5 - (Transit Time: 4-6 days) €31.50 per order unto 5kg (€1.50 per additional kg)

Zone 5: Switzerland (Tax Exempt)

Delivery to Zone 6 - (Transit Time: 5-6 days) €35.00 per order unto 5kg (€1.60 per additional kg)

Zone 6: Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 7 - (Transit Time: 5-7 days) €39.00 per order unto 5kg (€1.70 per additional kg)

Zone 7: Estonia, Italy, Lativa, Spain, Sweden (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 8 - (Transit Time: 5-7 days) €44.00 per order unto 5kg (€1.90 per additional kg)

Zone 8: Finland, Portugal (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 9 - (Transit Time: 5-7 days) €44.00 per order unto 5kg (€1.90 per additional kg)

Zone 9 : Bosnia-Herzgovina, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia & Montenegro (Tax Exempt)

Delivery to Zone 10 - (Transit Time: 5-7 days) €60.00 per order unto 5kg (€3.00 per additional kg)

Zone 10 : Cyprus, Malta (Goods are taxable @ 21%)

Delivery to Zone 11 - (Transit Time: T.B.C.) €60.00 per order unto 5kg (€3.00 per additional kg)

Zone 11 : Rest of the World (Tax Exempt)

Sorry foe the confusion and Thank You in advance foe assistance.