• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex Module with Size and Weight

Stealth1

I currently use Canada Post for the majority of my shipments but some boxes are too large for them and can only be shipped via Fedex. I have the Canada Post module working with size and weight defined for each product. Does anyone know if the Fedex module can be installed and used to view these values I already have entered?

This really won't help you, but:

I have oSc 2.3.1 and the weight is the only thing I see in Admin...nothing on size, but maybe I overlooked it.

I have the FedEx Real Time Quotes Add on, but it is not working right, as the weight is coming up wrong on checkout, and there are no options to choose from, only one method comes up (1 day delivery).

Also, though it is a year away, in 2012 the FedEx shipping module will no longer work...until then I hope to use it, but I am running into issues thus far with the add on.

http://fedex.com/us/developer/product/migration.html

Web Developer, Firebug, and Notepad++ are powerful free tools for web design.

• 4 weeks later...