Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toyicebear

Basics for Design V2.3+

I have been upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3.4 and already gained knowledge in the Grid System.

I used to work with tables in my previous shop and have now some problems with working with div. So that I have now some issues and I do not know how to fix them.
The already delivered boxes work well in order to resize the content when using a smaller display. On the other hand, all the additional added contribs like tab menu, slideshow and self-created boxes' content is wider than the border when I use an iPad or similar smaller device.

I do not what else to do. Any suggestions help would be really appreciated.

I used to work with tables in my previous shop and have now some problems with working with div. So that I have now some issues and I do not know how to fix them.

The already delivered boxes work well in order to resize the content when using a smaller display. On the other hand, all the additional added contribs like tab menu, slideshow and self-created boxes' content is wider than the border when I use an iPad or similar smaller device.

@@Andromeda100

You should install the BS version if you're looking for a responsive website.

Dan

Good evening. How can i put an image to the header ,bigger than the original header width in osc 2.3.1 and then the system understand that?

I want to use the module header_footer module and and he can't underastand the size of the header....

Any help?

just remove whatever is between :

#header {

and the image will adjust...whatever  size the image is that's what size it will be on the site