• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

website design question/help

rocket468

Ok, first all i don't do this for living but i think after all the time its starting to turn out pretty good. Is it to busy? I have no idea how i want the upper right to work out with the phone numbers if i should square off the box etc and put it in the black area or do something else with my contact info. I just know i need it on each page. What do you suggest i do?

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/images/Webiste-Homepage-F2A.jpg

• 1 month later...

The square calls your attention, mayme a little smaller (height), the borders are... innovative... if that contact info is your priority, maybe you can take a look at webdesign colour basics, and change the background colour of that box...

Would like to see that design working... If you dont design and code for a living, i could help on that...

Regards

Providing Ecommerce & CRM Solutions since 1995

Vote my post up if you found it usefull

procommerce please use this forum as it is intended. see here right at the top of this topic

My Store Forum Channel Rules (Read Before Posting)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

you are not to comment on this until poster adds powered by oscommerce. but your only here to sell yourself right ? :thumbsup:

Archived