• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting the QPBPP fields to upload to the database using Easypopulate

I have searched for HOURS and I just can not find an answer for my problem. I've managed to come up with solutions and figure out database table errors and such on my own but I simply can not figure out why the fields for QPBPP will not upload in the easypopulate spreadsheet. When I download the complete tab-delimited.txt file to edit, it has all the fields already there for me to fill out. Yet when I fill them out and then upload them via the admin side, the information in those fields do not upload. I am so lost and have no clue what to do. Or even where to look anymore. The fields in question are the v_products_price_1 thru 8 and the v_products_price1_qty thru 8. I don't use all 8, usually just 3. Everything words fine when I change the product prices one product at a time via admin. But at 200,000+ products....eh, no. I need this to work.

Can anyone please help? Thanks.

You need to amend easypopulate.php to update these fields.

How to do this is explained in the EP documentation and the comments within admin/easypopulate.php.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

You need to amend easypopulate.php to update these fields.

How to do this is explained in the EP documentation and the comments within admin/easypopulate.php.

HTH

G

That file is already updated with those fields. It comes with the QPBPP contribution. I am going to double check and make sure everything is coded properly but I'm pretty sure it is.

Thank you!

Ok, now when I try to upload a database using EP on the admin side, I get this....

File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phptBVPUg
User filename: sample2database.csv
Size: 1507

But it doesn't upload any information. Anyone?