• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi currency for Paypal module

bplus

• 2 weeks later...

You can go to "Localization" -> "Currencies" -> Add a new currency to show in your store. But I don't know how to set it up in admin to let Paypal to accept different currencies. I want to know how as well.

How can I add extra currency other than default in Paypal module during setup in admin?

• 4 weeks later...

PayPal WILL accept multiple currencies as designated from the osCommerce Admin Panel. You can have multiple currencies within PayPal (set in your profile under website payment preferences). The only thing you can NOT do is withdraw a currency that is not your country of origins currency.

For example, if you live in the USA and accept payment in Euro's. You can have a USD balance and a EU balance in PayPal, but if you try to withdraw your EU balance and transfer it to your bank account, PayPal AUTOMATICALLY converts it to US Dollars before it is transferred to your bank account. Note: the currency exchange rate is sure to rip you off 1-2% so be prepared.

Chris