Sign in to follow this  
Nenea

SEO OSCom

Hello

I have a problem ... a friend of mine asked me if I can help him with optimizing his OSCommerce, I am doing SEO but not for osCommerce ... so I've searched for an addon and all of them required the file "aplication_top" which from his server's missing .. although the file it's missing the website runs pretty good. The coder that coded his website after the contract terminated refused to explain why file it's not present ....

Can anyone know with what could be replaced - or if there is an SEO addon for oSc that dose not require that file ...

Thanks for reading ..

Edited by Nenea

That file is an integral part of all oscommerce shops. If it is not present, either you don't have an oscommerce shop or it has been drastically changed and I wouldn't trust it.

Hi,

Do you know what version of oscommerce use your friend? You encountered the "aplication_top" file, in the admin/include and catalog/include...

Costel

Edited by Jan Zonjee

It is an OScommerce ... and i guess it's like you said .. drastic modified @firstbizsof unfortunately he dosen't have even the "/include/" folder

Edited by Mark Evans

It is an OScommerce ... and i guess it's like you said .. drastic modified ... check it here

I could be mistaken but I'm fairly positive that is not an oscommerce shop. If it is, then the person that created it took the oscommerce framework and gutted it. I'm afraid you won't get any help from this forum since the code has been changed to the point of not even resembling and oscommerce shop (codewise).