• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Danish for 2.3.1

AndreasSeierup

Have searched a lot, but not found anything.

I can translate half. I am interested in a quick danish translation.

(Jeg er selvfølgelig dansker)

BR

Carsten Thorsen

Hello there

Is there anyone here who knows where I can find the Danish language pack to version 2.3.1?

else I will start to translate.

/F7N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've taken the danish language files of v2.2 and added the missing things for v2.3 in the catalog (at least for the features I use)

I had to use google translation as I don't speak danish, therefore I don't want to upload it as a contribution. But I could mail it upon request.

Edited by Andy79

I've taken the danish language files of v2.2 and added the missing things for v2.3 in the catalog (at least for the features I use)

I had to use google translation as I don't speak danish, therefore I don't want to upload it as a contribution. But I could mail it upon request.

Me!.. Me!.. :D

Well unfortunately (in a way) I have reinstalled the old version again here, but I'm fresh on a test and I will try make a "spell check" myself and then upload it here later if that is okay??

Anyway what a big work without beeing able to use it yourself.

Greeeat!

Regards

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

I have just startet to use this webshop. Found the danish language pack and installed it. The front end is now Danish. But my back end is still English. Is there a setting I need to make ?. I have used one of the danish letters - Æ in the catagories section. but the letter looks more like this à ??

Any one have any ideas ?

Kenneth :-)

Hi All

My second problem has also been solved. I installed the webshop and created some categories with the danisk letter Æ. Then I found and installed the danish language pack. My problem was that the letter Æ now was an à instead. But if you delete the created categories and create new once, it works as intended.

Kenneth