• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cDynamic meta tag install problem

zpupster

i was installing the sql file for the cDynamic Meta tag module and received this error:

INSERT INTO `configuration` 
VALUES ( 190, 'Store Description', 'STORE_DESCRIPT', 'The Next Level Of osCommerce', 'Place your sites meta description here, for use with dynamic meta-tags<br>Leave empty for no description<br>', 1, 40, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , 'tep_cfg_textarea(' ) ;

MySQL said:  

#1062 - Duplicate entry '190' for key 'PRIMARY' 

i do not know waht to do here, i did back up my database, do i need to import the old back in or is there a way i can fix this error

so i can complete this install??

thanks,

craig

Well you have already No 190 in table configuration, so the error is telling you just this.

Try with following

VALUES ( '', 'Store Description', 'STORE_DESCRIPT', 'The Next Level Of osCommerce', 'Place your sites meta description here, for use with dynamic meta-tags<br>Leave empty for no description<br>', 1, 40, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , 'tep_cfg_textarea(' ) ;

If you receive again the same error, this time for No 0, make sure you uncheck the checkbox that says "do not autoincrement or zero values" in your phpMyAdmin

PS. Since this is not a tip and trick it should be posted into the "general support" section or something like this, the best into the support thread for the particular addon. Please read the forum rules, the note o top of this page and try to follow everything

i was installing the sql file for the cDynamic Meta tag module and received this error:

VALUES ( 190, 'Store Description', 'STORE_DESCRIPT', 'The Next Level Of osCommerce', 'Place your sites meta description here, for use with dynamic meta-tags<br>Leave empty for no description<br>', 1, 40, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , 'tep_cfg_textarea(' ) ;

MySQL said:  

#1062 - Duplicate entry '190' for key 'PRIMARY' 

i do not know waht to do here, i did back up my database, do i need to import the old back in or is there a way i can fix this error

so i can complete this install??

thanks,

craig

cDynamic is very very old now, perhaps you could look at KissMT ( see my sig ) if your server is running PHP5.2+