• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_description' in 'field list'

I've read through the support pages and the included faq pages. I cannot find what the answer is as to why i'm receiving this error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_description' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_image_description as v_products_image_description, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

I don't have this "field" in my database at all and when I tired to include it, I still got the same error as above. Doesn't seem to matter what I do and i've check to make sure i have the right database as well.

My site contains easy populate. Other then that I have no other contribs.

I have unistalled and re-installed the sql, and the included files to the appropriate folders beyond doing what i've done i'm at a lost. Please Help Me in layman's terms Thanks,

I do not know what version of EP you have installed but this field is not part of a vanilla OSC install.

You could just delete

p.products_image_description as v_products_image_description,

or you could insert a new field in your products table.

Personally I'd change the code.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I do not know what version of EP you have installed but this field is not part of a vanilla OSC install.

You could just delete

p.products_image_description as v_products_image_description,

or you could insert a new field in your products table.

Personally I'd change the code.

HTH

G

Look in your browser address bar when you get the error.

This normally indicates the file the error is in.

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Easy Populate is well supported. Why are you asking this here and not in the support thread?

The error is caused by you enabling support for the Additional Images addon when you don't have that installed. See line 344 of easypopulate.php.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.