• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AJAX Attribute Issue - Help

steffanih

ajax.jpg

Amazingly, whatever is keeping this contribution from working properly is not effecting anything on my site except when I go into edit products to add new attributes, it clears the previously entered information. I am also seeing something related to QT Pro. I have installed QT Pro and Images as Options contributions. I believe the problem is originating in the AJAX Attributes because I added these other two contributions in hopes they would resolve the issue. They seem to be running well. The ajax attributes manager is not. Here is the section of code from the attributeManager.php file where this issue appears to start. Can anyone help?

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">	
	<tr class="header">
		<td width="50" align="center"> 

</td>
		<td>
			<?=AM_AJAX_QT_PRO?>
		</td>

<td align="right" colspan="<?php echo (sizeof($options)+2); ?>">
			<span style="margin-right:40px"><?=AM_AJAX_ACTION?></span>
		</td>

Hi!

If you look into attributeManager.php you will see a lot of short tags like:

<?=AM_AJAX_QT_PRO?>

The standard requires these to be:

<?php echo AM_AJAX_QT_PRO;?>

I have fixed all of these, plus all the bugs. At the moment I am trying to get it to be multilingual

which the attribute manger is not. It doesn't insert option name, values and attributes for all languages.

Further more "track stock" do not trigger "track stock" in the standard OSC product attributes.

Hope this gets you on the way

Greetings from Sweden

Sara

Thanks, Sara.

Well, I changed these out in the attributeManager.php file and no change. I think this is a language thing. What is the define for:

define('AM_AJAX_QT_PRO', '????');

I am also still having the issue where I open the product to update and it clears out all the product information. I have to reenter everything about the product every time.

Hi Steffani, sorry for my late answer. I didn't get an e-mail note about this topic :(

Anyway the English define is (Look into to the folder languages in attribute manager):

define('AM_AJAX_QT_PRO', 'This Products total Quantity in stock');

About your other problem, I really don't know... I might be that you have another contribution that is incompatible?

Hopes this helps

Sara