• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shipping

lordy

Hi all,

Its been a while since i used this software, in fact its been a while since i used a computer!!...

I set up a site some 5 years ago using os-commerce of course, but have forgotton loads of it..

I would like to setup shipping to EU contries and have the shopping cart work out the wieghts and postage..can anyone give any advise on this please....

Thanks

Lordy

Small time web guy wanting to make use of the internet!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to set up shipping to Euro zone countries, consider installing the "NL, EU, WORLD TAX and SHIPPING ZONES optional DUTCH tax rates" add-on from osCommerce. This should save you a lot of time instead of having to manually enter codes for tax rates, VAT (Value Added Tax) and shipping zones. For more information, go to http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6532 and see if this is an option for your eCommerce site. Best of luck.

Mailware - Multi Channel Manager

The airmail module of "UK Royal Mail & Overseas Shipping Methods" may suit you for weights up to 2kg. Contrib click here

Actually I'm working on a zones rates for UK to EU courier today (2-20kg) - almost done except the weight/ price amounts are a bit tricky to work out. I was going to package it up, let me know if you want it.

Edited by tigergirl

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire