• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add ons added?

ErikMM

I am having issues with all the security add ons:

1. Security Pro-- all the steps went well, but this one: "Go into admin>configuration>FWR Security Pro and turn it on .. (set to true)." I see nothing in admin/cinfiguration

2. Site Monitor-- Step 5: Go to admin->Sitemonitor->Configure, setup the various settings and click Update. It says: "enter any hacker code that you would like to check for" Is it asking me to generate hacker code?

Step 6: Go to admin->Sitemonitor->Admin and click the top button. I see no buttons in code, and if I try to open with a browser I get a long error message.

3. IP Trap: the insatll doc says "UPdate to the personal / index.php" Is this the 'home page' index.php, the catalog/index.php, or the admin/index.php?

4. Anti XSS: There is no data or download, the file is empty...0 kb.

Web Developer, Firebug, and Notepad++ are powerful free tools for web design.

I am having issues with all the security add ons:

1. Security Pro-- all the steps went well, but this one: "Go into admin>configuration>FWR Security Pro and turn it on .. (set to true)." I see nothing in admin/cinfiguration

2. Site Monitor-- Step 5: Go to admin->Sitemonitor->Configure, setup the various settings and click Update. It says: "enter any hacker code that you would like to check for" Is it asking me to generate hacker code?

Step 6: Go to admin->Sitemonitor->Admin and click the top button. I see no buttons in code, and if I try to open with a browser I get a long error message.

3. IP Trap: the insatll doc says "UPdate to the personal / index.php" Is this the 'home page' index.php, the catalog/index.php, or the admin/index.php?

4. Anti XSS: There is no data or download, the file is empty...0 kb.

5. I don't see this: admin/includes/application_top.php Line 146-151

Change:

$redirect = true;

}

if ($redirect == true) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));

}

To:

$redirect = true;

}

if (!isset($login_request) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['login_request']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['login_request']) || isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS['login_request']) || isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS['login_request']) || isset($HTTP_POST_FILES['login_request']) || isset($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['login_request'])) {

$redirect = true;

}

if ($redirect == true) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));

6. I also don't have admin/login.php

Web Developer, Firebug, and Notepad++ are powerful free tools for web design.

Archived