• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which Contributions to Use?

kps93

Hello Everyone - I have been "installing" OSC for a long time now. Primarily because I get a contribution in and find out tha it is not compatible with another contribution. Very frustrating process.

Does anyone have any advice on which contributons work together? Is there a thread somewhere with the information.

If it helps I use Authorize.net, ship through the USPS and want to streamline the checkout to one page if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve,

I don't see why that contribution would not work but a standard OSC installation comes with an Authorize.net payment module. I would test the standard module first, before making upgrades.

Chris

Thanks again Chris.

The reason I used it is because it's not clear whether the standard install is PCI complaint. I found out today that it appears to be so I will probably go with it. I'm also going to try a different one page checkout to see how that goes as well.

Thanks again Chris.

The reason I used it is because it's not clear whether the standard install is PCI complaint. I found out today that it appears to be so I will probably go with it. I'm also going to try a different one page checkout to see how that goes as well.

Hopefully it'll work for you but that contribution is known to be finicky as I know firsthand through hours of trial and error. After finally contacting the authors, I found out that one page checkout by itwebexperts is specifically not compatible with paypal WPP and paypal express by dynamoeffects. There's no reason it should be incompatible with your authorize.net module, but there is a history of some incompatibility here.

Archived