• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

IPU, Sitemap & ckeditor help please

Ausgirl

Im running V2.2 RC2a

Ive installed IPU v2.07 and ckeditor (latest download) all is working good except Ive put the ckeditor files in my admin.

Because my admin is password protected, whenever you click on a pages that were made using IPU, it asks for the login details.

How do I still protect my admin without the login popping up on the pages made by IPU on my website or do I have ckeditor files sitting in the wrong place?

Ive also installed Dynamic Sitemap v4.21 thats all seems to be working except the content on the website on the site map page is all

wonky. My site is centered but does not center on the site map page.

My domain name is craftybin.com & I wish to change it to craftybin.com.au

Is it better to replace my main account.com to .au which my host will charge me a couple of dollars for (not alot)

Or use the .com.au as an add on domain on my main account which my host suggested I do as of course this is free.

Im not understanding the add on domain, my host has already set it up, Im just waiting on for full delegation on the .com.au

Does this new domain need its own database, do I download another oscommerce & upload it to the new file for the .com.au

then overwrite the files with those of the main site?

Not sure if would be easier to pay the admin fee for them to change my main account???

I hope I explained myself properly.

Thanks in advance :)