• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which coupon add on do you use? Are you happy with it?

grumpydasmurf

I've looked through the various coupon add-ons and haven't found one I think will do all i want it to do. I am either missing something, or will have to settle on one of the existing coupon add-ons limitations.

I saw one that output outomatic coupons, which I thought was very interesting. However the coupons never expire, this could be bad.

I'd also like to find one that would allow me to bulk put a category of items on sale. For example, coupon code widget gives $10 or 10% or what ever off all widgets, expired December 24th. Then I can have a sale on widgets, without placing each widget on a special manually.

Another thing I would like is for coupons to be used multiple times, for example if I put an add on my face book page. "use coupon code facebook and save 10% on all items until x date." Or send an email to my mailing list "November sales use coupon code Nov2010 at check out for 10% off all purchases."

As a matter of fact i want to do a 10% off all purchases on all items in my store on November 26th, for one day only. The coupon code would obviously be "black friday." Any suggestions?

These are the things I am looking for. What addon do you use?

Edited by grumpydasmurf

Grumpy