Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

derektimbrell

Gift Store feedback welcome

Hi,

I'd welcome feedback on our gift store....

Gift Store

There are two things I'm particularly interested in : page load times (I have a fast internet connection and for me the pages load quickly, any feedback from people with slow connections would be really useful). And shipping information / cost. Is it clear enough ?

Thanks,

- Derek

wow..great site! great prices. One question though how did you become a certified ShopWiki shop? I am wondering for my own store. Thanks Tell me what you think of mine... www.tomsdiecastcars.com

You can apply to be Shopwiki Approved here... ShopWiki. They'd been listing our products for a while, and we were getting sales from those listings before we applied. It's too early to know if being Approved will make any difference to traffic levels.

Love the site, really clean look (like the simple red and white colour scheme) with products easy to see. Didn't have a problem at all with loading - very fast.

As for the shipping info, I like the way you have highlighted in bold the basic cost - it saves having to read all the stuff on the page. However, I would probably organise the key info (i.e. deliveries to UK only, same day dispatch for orders received before 1pm, etc.) into bulletpoints or a table or something similar so that the info stands out without having to go through each paragraph - in my experience, people simply don't read, so you have to ease things for them.

One last thing. The price of the items on the product pages is also somewhat too far away from the information. I would personally keep it on the left and place it either under the product name and reference or after the product description.

I hope this helps.