• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wishlist 2.0: Report in Admin only in english

kajoka

Hello,

I installed the Wishlist 2.0 Contrib. BTW, it´s a cool contrib.

Due to my nature language I changed the language to german.

Everything works fine except the Wishlist Report in the Admin area. In the Report, the products are only shown in english and not as expected in german language.

Did anybody work in this to fix the language problem?

What has to be changed, so that the right language will be shown?

Would be great if someone could support me (as I am fairly new to the programming area as well as to OsCommerce). If you need additional information, please let me know. I will provide the info as much as possible.

Cheers

Kai

Hello,

I installed the Wishlist 2.0 Contrib. BTW, it´s a cool contrib.

Due to my nature language I changed the language to german.

Everything works fine except the Wishlist Report in the Admin area. In the Report, the products are only shown in english and not as expected in german language.

Did anybody work in this to fix the language problem?

What has to be changed, so that the right language will be shown?

Would be great if someone could support me (as I am fairly new to the programming area as well as to OsCommerce). If you need additional information, please let me know. I will provide the info as much as possible.

Cheers

Kai

Hi Kai

Generally all pages are coupled with a language file. Did you edit the language file corresponding to the report ? you can find it in the folder admin/includes/languages/<the language>/<the filename>

Try it once and let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Shiva

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

-- Henry David Thoreau --

Hi Kai

Generally all pages are coupled with a language file. Did you edit the language file corresponding to the report ? you can find it in the folder admin/includes/languages/<the language>/<the filename>

Try it once and let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Shiva

Hello Shiva,

yes, I edited these files. That is working fine.

Sorry, probably I described it not properly enough, but found something out.

My issue is, that not the title in the right language is selected from table product_description. This information seems not to be in the query.

So my question is how can I include the language ID into this page? It seems, that this value is stored anywhere else in another file but I cannot get the value in my "wishlist.php" file (I tried it with an echo command).

I hope it is understandable what I want to achieve :-).

Otherwise let me know. I will add more info.

Thanks a lot

Kai