• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help please?

tabarnew

I have found an addon/module city shipping rates

I have encountered a problem with the install, i do not understand it! can anyway dumb it down for me?

1. Copy all files as listed within this directory enable the module and set a default shipping amount.

2. Link to the "city_ship_rates.php" document within one of the boxes of your choice within the admin parent directory. (Having a problem with sorting the coding for this :( )

3. Run the SQL statement included with the package.

4. Enter which cities you would like to have a different shipping amount charged. (Cities are tied to your stores set zone and will not allow cities outside of your stores zone to receive the same rates. If a city has not been foung within the list the customer would then be charged the default rate.)

Please help i am at my wits end trying to figure this out!

1. Copy all files as listed within this directory enable the module and set a default shipping amount. 

Translation

Copy all the files in this directory structure to your shop.

If a file is in /admin/includes/english/modules in the directory structure put it in the "same" directory on your web server." You will normally do this using an ftp client or the file manager in your host's admin panel.

Log in to your shop admin and go to the paymrnt modules admin page, Click on the City Shipping rate line that has now miraclously appeared.

Click on the install button.

There, that should get you going....

HTH

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.