• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't get Linkpoint API to switch into SSL mode

jonasgrumby

I have installed the Linkpoint API add-on and made the change in checkout_payment.php and also updated all of the settings in LinkPoint Connect, but it is still going to http rather than https for the screen where the credit card info has to be entered. I was able to put an order through with the test cc number 411111111111 and everything works except that it does not switch into SSL mode. Any ideas?

I tried setting the submission URL to checkout_payment.php (which is what it seems like it should be ) as well as checkout_confirmation.php (which is what the readme says). Neither changed anything.

Thanks

Edited by jonasgrumby

Have you enabled ssl correctly in /includes/configure.php and do you have configuration file in /includes/local?

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

What I have running is Linkpoint Secure Credit Card Processing. I do not have Linkpoint Connect Off Site activated. The contribution is:

Oscommerce Contribution Linkpoint Connect

by DJ Alex [email protected]

Off site processing module added by Matt Fletcher from http://the.ecartz.biz/

Thanks

Have you enabled ssl correctly in /includes/configure.php and do you have configuration file in /includes/local?

G

Thanks @geoffreywalton. Probably not since this is the first time I am hearing about it. Will check that out right now.

I added the s to the HTTPS_SERVER URL and I presume that I should set ENABLE_SSL to true, but when I try to upload the updated file, my FTP client says 553 Can't open that file: Permission denied.

The only thing I have in /includes/local is a readme file. There is no configure.php. What is configure.php supposed to contain?

Thanks

You can put a configure.php in /includes/local which over-rides the configure.php in /includes.

Useful when developing on one server and in production in another. Sometimes people forget to "delete" it.

Cheers

G

Edited by geoffreywalton

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

You can put a configure.php in /includes/local which over-rides the configure.php in /includes.

Useful when developing on one server and in production in another. Sometimes people forget to "delete" it.

Cheers

G

Good to know thanks.