• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

hacked

alwaysstressed

hi

i have been hacked 4 times by this awful team. This time i have an intact database and i have uploaded the new index pages however there seems to be a loop that sends the link from index to store straight to mostas home page.

can anyone help me please??

thankyou

As some expert told me and i wrote too in some place, first of all you have to detect which vulnerability has been exploited. You can do it by a forensic analysis (the most appropriate) or by a vulnerability scan. After you can restore old backup, to resolve the vuln and to perform an additional vulnerability scan.

In the enterprise where i am working we worked with www.security-guardian.com, we had good experience with them because they have solutions for web vulnerability scan but also they are able to provide information security services as forensic analysis, manual pen testing, etc....

hi

i have been hacked 4 times by this awful team. This time i have an intact database and i have uploaded the new index pages however there seems to be a loop that sends the link from index to store straight to mostas home page.

can anyone help me please??

thankyou

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

hi

it was a duplicate post as i am working on 2 not 3. Thanks for your response i have it back online and i shall check the ht access file as you have suggessted. This is the second time he has hacked the same shop. apparently there is a vulnerability in oscommerce? will there be a patch at any time ?

thanks again for your reply

Also, make sure to check your site for backdoors. We are seeing those very

often on hacked sites. Look at your images/ folder for .php files and other files that

are not part of the official oscommerce distribution.

Some examples here:

blog.sucuri.net/2010/10/oscommerce-attacks-kirm-sky-ru.html

thanks,

Archived