• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Template Modification

kevmel

Hi--New osC user, and although fairly technical, having a hard time w/modifying the template that I have.

I installed Bill's STS 4.6, but am wondering if this is an existing template modification software, or does this allow us to change out templates for other ones? Let's start w/that question and see where I go.

Kevin

Hi--New osC user, and although fairly technical, having a hard time w/modifying the template that I have.

I installed Bill's STS 4.6, but am wondering if this is an existing template modification software, or does this allow us to change out templates for other ones? Let's start w/that question and see where I go.

Kevin

It allows you to select via the admin any template themes you have uploaded to the STS Template folder. The engine allows you to use a template for infoboxes, specific pages, etc. or use one template page for the entire shop.

You will be required to use whatever tools you have available to you to create your HTML, Flash, etc. pages that would be used as your template pages.

Best way to find out what STS is about is to install it on a test site and scroll through the various sample template sets that are provided with the contribution.

THEN, if you have any questions, post them in the designated STSv4 Forum (link in my signature below) so as not to have STS threads all over this forum.

See you there,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE