• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Amazon/eBay interface?

H4eafy

This seems too good to be true.

My designer says he will charge 3 hours work to install it and another 3 hours of checking and testing.

Can anyone give me some feedback on this and their experiances with it. We already sell on ebay and would like to get started on amazon aswell.

The description also says "You get easy access to the biggest marketplaces - eBay, Amazon, and many more"

If anyone has used this and experianced a few bumps along the way then it would be good to know if this is worth paying for.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7549

mikestackleshop

- Loads of Fishing Gear

• 3 weeks later...

I went to their site and looked at a few screen shots... it looks like a pretty slick piece of software...

Has anyone used?

this is the pricing

www.magnalister.com/frontend/rate.php

I think its germany made... most of the youtube video's are in german... i wonder what the support is like.

did you go ahead with it H4eafy??????

Edited by Jan Zonjee

I went to their site and looked at a few screen shots... it looks like a pretty slick piece of software...

Has anyone used?

this is the pricing

I think its germany made... most of the youtube video's are in german... i wonder what the support is like.

If you dont mind paying a nominal monthly fee ($59) for the starter plan, AuctionBlox seems to have gotten the best reviews from ebay users. Here is the external link. Being that I dont speak or understand German ( the biggest drawback to Magnalister - cant believe they dont have an english translation! ), this is the one we will be implementing as we are a big ebay seller as well.

reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Use-Oscommerce-with-Ebay_W0QQugidZ10000000004905466

Good luck!

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Has anyone used?

this is the pricing

We are going ahead with it. I just need to enter the card details for the free trial.

I will do this on monday to get the most of the 30 days.

My web guy will take it from there.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

mikestackleshop

- Loads of Fishing Gear

• 5 months later...

We are going ahead with it. I just need to enter the card details for the free trial.

I will do this on monday to get the most of the 30 days.

My web guy will take it from there.

Do you have an update on Magnalister?

In the contributions descriptions it says it works with eBay as well but on their website they do not mention it.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I've used this for a couple of years only on eBay and overall it works great, I have a heavily modified store with attributes stock as one of the major differences and magnalister worked with it fine. During that period I had a few issues with stuff on the site going out of stock and ebay not being updated to match due to problems with the inventory not being synced. Magnalister host the inventory themselves and somehow a lot of the products we had listed through magnalister had got deleted from their database, hence them going out of sync. But apart from that you can easily upload as much as you want and if you set ebay to repeat at the end of the listing period then you can pretty much forget about it. The orders come through as if they were done on the oscommmerce site and on ebay everything gets updated when you mark orders updated on the site.

Overall, despite the problems, i would highly recommend it

Hope that helps

Dave

Edited by stubbsy