• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Image in STS

stefan1959

I put this in the STS support forum but no responces yet so I thought I start a new topic.

These screenshots should explain the problem. Is this a bug or am I suppose to add something to my source code to get the image?

First screen shot without STS and second with STS using, fresh install and the multi template.

ScreenShot1.gifScreenShot2.gif

Help needed.

Steve

I put this in the STS support forum but no responces yet so I thought I start a new topic.

7 minutes ago !!! ???

Lets stay in the sts forum, thats the right place to solve this -> your post

Edited by multimixer

I found the workaround after playing with the code in /catalogue/index.php

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

the line that shows the image I got rid of the class and the image started the shows with STS was turned on, so change to this

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

Steve

Edited by stefan1959