• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help me to add LOGIN link to STS

mondobongo3

Hy, I know that I can add $loginlogofflogo which will show me a different image for login/logoff situations, I also have other options, like $myaccountlogoff, but what I want is to have a Log In or Log Off text link. So, What I've done was to add a new variable in

catalog\includes\modules\sts_inc\general.php

$sts->template['login'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN . '</a>';

then in this part I added my stuff:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$sts->template['loginoff'] = $sts->template['logoff'];
}else{
$sts->template['loginoff'] = $sts->template['login'];
}

But, the Login part doesn't work :(. I have Log Off, but after logging off, there is nothing, I have no Log In text.

Is there something more to be done? I missed (or messed) something?

Thanks a lot.

Because that is not a forum, but a topic. It would be great if the moderators would open a sub-forum for STS only ! :D

Still waiting for an answer...thanks

You can call it forum, or topic or whatever, it's the place where all sts related questions are/should being discussed and where I would answer your question, not to mention that it has been answered already there.

I don't think that there is a need for any moderator to do anything, it's up to the users, like me and you, to follow and use and take benefit from what already exist

It's up to you to wait for an answer wherever you like ofcourse

You can call it forum, or topic or whatever, it's the place where all sts related questions are/should being discussed and where I would answer your question, not to mention that it has been answered already there.

I don't think that there is a need for any moderator to do anything, it's up to the users, like me and you, to follow and use and take benefit from what already exist

It's up to you to wait for an answer wherever you like ofcourse

Sorry, I didn't want to put it that way. I just thought that it would be better to ask here, than inside a topic with almost 300 pages. But I'll post m question there. Thanks.

Edited by mondobongo3