Sign in to follow this  
Daddyslipdisk

Weight Change Based on Attribute

We sell some ramps and in some cases there are a dozen sizes of a specific ramp. It doesn't make sense to set up 12 separate pages for each ramp size, but it appears to be my only option. I want to have just one ramp page where they choose the size from a drop down box. But then I would like the weight to change. A 2 foot ramp only costs about $20 to ship, but a 6 foot costs over $50. Is there any add-on that will allow you to add a weight differential based on the attribute? So if they choose a 6 foot ramp, it not only changes the price (like the basic OSC does), but also adds weight to the item so that shipping charges get calculated correctly?

I have no idea how that link does what it does. It was like watching a little movie where I watched you search for something and then the links were actually clickable on the results page. That was very bizarre. You have to tell me how you did that. Secondly, thanks. I didn't search for the right combination of words I guess. I dug around the Add On area forever. I should always go to Google even for onsite stuff. Still tripping on that link. Thanks again.

Does anyone know if this is being developed for v2.3.1? I tried installing this on my cart (v2.3.1) and I couldn't get it working. I followed the instructions very thoroughly and could not get it working.