• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easypopulate php NEED 4000 ITEMS

susitha7000

hI CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH SETING TO ADD 4000 ITEMS. SCV FIEL SIZE IS 4Mb

I did set admin/easypopulate.php

line 122

// if you are splitting files, this will set the maximum number of records to put in each file.

// if you set your php.ini to a long time, you can make this number bigger

//Original Code define ('EP_SPLIT_MAX_RECORDS', 300); // default, seems to work for most people. Reduce if you hit timeouts

define ('EP_SPLIT_MAX_RECORDS', 2000); // default, seems to work for most people. Reduce if you hit timeouts

//define ('EP_SPLIT_MAX_RECORDS', 4); // for testing

line 1254

$fp = fopen(EP_TEMP_DIRECTORY . (isset($_FILES['usrfl'])?$file['name']:$_POST['localfile']),'r') or die('##Can not open file for reading. Script will terminate.<br />'); // open file

//Original code while($line = fgetcsv($fp,32768,$ep_separator)) // read new line (max 32K bytes)

while($line = fgetcsv($fp,4194304,$ep_separator)) // read new line (max 4M bytes)

{

unset($line[(sizeof($line)-1)]); // remove EOREOR at the end of the array

$readed[] = $line; // add to array we will process later

When i try to Import EP file from Temp Dir I get

"Filename: EP2010Sep14-0777.csv

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /~/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1256"

I need to get to +70K inventory list in my final stage... but for now i need at least 4000 Items

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME????