• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error when changing hosting and domain

saycots

Hello migrate my site and I changed the domain, either alone aspect is that the home page and other pages is up this error:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home) in /home/userhost/public_html/portal/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 160

And when I enter the admin panel not shown me nothing but the following list of errors:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home) in /home/userhos/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 165

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:165) in /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:165) in /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:165) in /home/userhost/public_html/portal/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 12

Now change the domain to connect to the database which is good but I have all these errors, someone tell me how to fix it or it might aparescan these errors.

From already thank you very much

I have a job (at the other hosting and domain) had the / tmp (folder) off the Portal folder (where is the osccomerce).

I'll have to put in the same folder?

That permission has?

You can download one to upload?

From already thank you very much

Archived