Sign in to follow this  
Nblufire12

Hide Prices for Not Logged In Users

Hello,

I have an osCommerce site, www.TomboyWholesale.com, and I want to make it so that NOT logged in users cannot see prices until they are logged in!

Is this possible? Can someone lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Nathan,

Actually, the version submitted by matta on June 10, 2009 will hide the PRICES. The other revisions are for specific uses.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Nathan,

Click the History Tab on the opening page and look at the list of contributions......you will see the one I was referring to.

Chris

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Nathan,

Download the appropriate add on that you want, read and follow the installation instructions included with the add on. Ensure when downloading, that you are downloading a FULL PACKAGE and not just a revision.

It's that simple.

Chris

I am also not seeing any change with this add-on. The prices are still showing. I downloaded and installed the June 10, 2009 package which changes the currencies and language file. You also run an SQL file.

Does anyone know of another add-on that works?

No worries. I didn't realize they had to be enabled in the configuration. Hide prices as well as Tims redirect users to login are two handy dandy contributions ;)