• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

YMM

jer37

I have the YMM installed and I have make,model and year showing in the drop down. I also have vehicles showing that I have entered for choices. But after that I keep getting lost. I am trying to set up a Tire store and I want customers to at least be able to select their car, make, model and year and find tire choices. But the inventory structure eludes me. I have tried category-sub category-sub category-product, (product being where the I see the make, model and year entries). But how all of this links together I am not sure. I guess I need a block diagram. I will eventually figure it out but some help would be appreciated.

My store is not on line yet so I have nothing to show to see what I have so far. I am using my computer with xammp to provide me with local server access.

jer37

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have the YMM installed and I have make,model and year showing in the drop down. I also have vehicles showing that I have entered for choices. But after that I keep getting lost. I am trying to set up a Tire store and I want customers to at least be able to select their car, make, model and year and find tire choices. But the inventory structure eludes me. I have tried category-sub category-sub category-product, (product being where the I see the make, model and year entries). But how all of this links together I am not sure. I guess I need a block diagram. I will eventually figure it out but some help would be appreciated.

My store is not on line yet so I have nothing to show to see what I have so far. I am using my computer with xammp to provide me with local server access.

jer37

Thanks in advance for any help.

OK, I have it working now. Help no longer needed

Jer37