Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
tgely

Shipping availability editor

Add-on http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7528

shipping_availability_editor_en.jpg

Edited by Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Toth,

Nice job, will it work with the pending changes for 3.x as outlined on GITHUB ? Contributions for v3.x at this stage of development are going to require many updates as v3.x progresses towards a stable cart.

Chris

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

Toth,

Nice job, will it work with the pending changes for 3.x as outlined on GITHUB ? Contributions for v3.x at this stage of development are going to require many updates as v3.x progresses towards a stable cart.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I hope. I try to find the "black holes" first. The next release will be different, but I could test only the V3alfa5+ core environment. OSCOM V3 core don't work at this moment (instabil). I would like to add the "black holes" into later.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.