• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Install oh gosh please help me

sera_archie

Hi!

I need help...I am new to OS Commerce and php in general however have been able to fix the errors I've run into until now

I was trying to install paypal v177 - I manually added the files and receive the following error on the right hand side in the shopping cart box when I log in as a customer.

1146 - Table 'lsdauto1_osc2.TABLE_RP_PAYPAL_PRODUCT_PROFILE' doesn't exist

SELECT billingPeriod, billingFrequency, totalBillingCycles, trialBillingPeriod, trialBillingFrequency, trialTotalBillingCycles, trialAmt FROM TABLE_RP_PAYPAL_PRODUCT_PROFILE WHERE products_id=41

I also get the following error when I click on an item I have added to the store (eg. to access more details and view a full description)

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_type' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_type from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '41' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

HELP!!

I had backed up my store as usual, I revert to the back up version and the errors are still there (scary!)

I have since gone through and reinstalled the whole paypal module to see if I missed something...no. I have tried v180...no help.

I need my store back!

I am guessing it is something to do with the shopping cart file uploaded in the contrib? but I don't know which file controls the item descriptions.

please... I need help :o(

I also see that on my admin panel, instead of it saying 'Buy Safe' under Modules it now has 'Box_modules_buysafe'

on the categories page in my admin panel I also get

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_type' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_type from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

Ok...well I achieved something...but not what I desired...

new error

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home/lsdauto1/public_html/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 312

ugh.

The file is below....I don't know how to make it smaller with a scrollbar....takes up a bit of room!!

Edited by sera_archie

Simple restart of the browser and it seems everything is ok!! yay!!

Thank you Chris! I look at these errors and can't seem to translate the issue some times! I had missed a file and also placed some in the incorrect files (eg. same name but different path)