• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Data Importer

Data Importer - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5788/v,22

OsCommerce Data Importer - with-attributes

This is a script i made to import OsCommerce data into zen cart. It imports customers, poducts, product description, categories, category descriptions, category structure, specials, and reviews. This script runs stand alone, meaning it it independent from zencart's fuctions and settings, so is ok to run when you are not quite setup.

Easy Populate Customers import/export - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7507/v,22

Easy Populate for Customers import/export include group for Sppc

Based on Easy Populate Basic contribution

Be careful, import doesn't work

Small bugs from multiple address book.

This is my first contrib.

Thanks for your comprehension

I have been searching for customer import addons, I have customer export, but I have about 1000 customers on an MYOB system that I want to be able to put on oscommerce so I can market and communicate with them more effective and efficiently, altho missing a few spec details such as birthday and password which i figured that i could get them to update when they login for the first time. (password reset via email)

Question is .... has anyone used this? does it work? any problems? what is its capacity? do you expect any problems i may have with my grand plan?

Cheers,

Freelancement

Edited by freelancement

I personally don't used them, but I will recommend to use the Easy Populate Customers import/export as it's up-to-date and been developed this year.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I personally don't used them, but I will recommend to use the Easy Populate Customers import/export as it's up-to-date and been developed this year.

Be careful, import doesn't work

Small bugs from multiple address book.

yeah I was thinking that, but was uneasy with the quote above

I have searched thro several forum threads all stating the difficulty of this, and that ppl dont bother, thought this would have been a fairly high priority .... the ability to add customers so that they can use your system

I shall play .... with serveral backups in between