• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't seem to edit or update any installed module

amitxox

Don't know when this happened or what caused this but I am unable to update any of my installed modules using the edit button. For eg. if I want to start free shipping and go to the order total module and say enable free shipping to true and then click update it does not happen and it goes back to default. Some how I am not being able to update the modules ?

Any one, any idea of what might be going on ? This is strange and might have happened after I installed the discount coupon code contribution.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Amit

anyone know anything about this ? not being able to edit and change settings on any of the modules ? it just goes back to what the previous version without the change was.

Don't know when this happened or what caused this but I am unable to update any of my installed modules using the edit button. For eg. if I want to start free shipping and go to the order total module and say enable free shipping to true and then click update it does not happen and it goes back to default. Some how I am not being able to update the modules ?

Any one, any idea of what might be going on ? This is strange and might have happened after I installed the discount coupon code contribution.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Amit