• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create Account Problem

DawnG

I changed my SEO Urls from SEO URLS 5 to the latest version of Ultimate SEO Urls by Chemo earlier today I'm not sure what I've done wrong but I'm now getting this message when a customer tries to create an account:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_date_raw() in /home/paganmag/public_html/shop/create_account.php on line 99

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I've switched off the requirement for DOB for the time being to allow people to create an account, but I would like to get this back in place as soon as possible as we do sell some age restricted items.

Hello,

I expect you knocked it off whilst adding code, from memory the ultimate seo makes changed to the application top, and an output file, as well as adding its own file.

Oh it might be in includes / functions / general.php, might possibly be in the application top (also / or) the error says it cannot find the function "function tep_date_raw() " so have a look at the back up you have (you do dont you?) to find this function and add it again. If you have no back up use a standard osc package to get it.

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Dawn,

Have you checked the admin area to see if you turned it off there under customer details ?

Chris

This will not cause a Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_date_raw() in /home/paganmag/public_html/shop/create_account.php on line 99 to show, what causes it is a missing function.

When the DOB is set to true then the function is required to run the DOB formatting and will produce the above error

What Dawn has done turning off the DOB is to prevent the function being called.

To correct the function needs to be added again.

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Archived