• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Must one enter each product into 2co?

Hello.

I just wanted to confirm this -

must one enter each product incl. price into 2checkout before one can use the 2co module in oscommerce?

I ask because if one has lots of products this would take a long time.

Is it not possible to just send the order total and postal address to 2co?

Thanks!

Richard,

I have never used 2checkout, but I just took a quick look at it and it appears to function exactly like the other payment modules. So, enter your products into the catalog and when the customer makes a purchase, the total +taxes+ shipping are transferred to 2checkout for processing.

Chris

Yes but it's not working properly. That's why I need to know from someone who is using 2checkout if one must enter each product separately into 2checkout (if you use 2co you'll know what I mean) or is there a `buy now url' one can use. Cheers.

you can upload the products to 2co, but this is optional. Other way you can transfer the item into their cart.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.