• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Having problems with security downloads

mandela10

I have downloaded some of the security tips featured on the security page, but minutes ago while doing a check on the site, i discovered that every time i click on a review on any product a bunch of code show up on top of the page. I thought i had installed everything correctly but i guess i didn't, here is an example of what i am talking about Electric Scooter review.

I have been hacked several times lately and i don't want to uninstall everything, so if anyone knows what I might have done wrong or how to fix this problem, please let me know.

It looks like obfuscated JavaScript. This is not part of standard osCommerce, and it doesn't belong to any of the security modifications that I'm familiar with. It may be part of your template that somehow lost its <script> and </script> tags.

Check out Chad's News.

I have downloaded some of the security tips featured on the security page, but minutes ago while doing a check on the site, i discovered that every time i click on a review on any product a bunch of code show up on top of the page. I thought i had installed everything correctly but i guess i didn't, here is an example of what i am talking about Electric Scooter review.

I have been hacked several times lately and i don't want to uninstall everything, so if anyone knows what I might have done wrong or how to fix this problem, please let me know.

Looks like a bad hack to me.

>_<

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived