• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another round of changes, live since 2004, now with some jquery

bruyndoncx

Hello everyone,

After a round of updates, the store is refreshed and I would very much like to get your feedback.

I've noticed on some browser the site does not display properly, but with browsershots testing it only reported issue on IE6 on windows XP. (<5% of my visitors)

Can you please have a look and even just report back with a one liner if the site looks good or bad in your browser/os/resolution combination ?

Thank you very much for your time !

site is here

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

could you tell me if you see the image of the kids on top ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived