• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Module - Canada Post/UPS

Hello Gurus: I am very new to this area and not a developer myself. I have just got an online shopping site developed. I would like to get Canada Post and UPS online shipping quotes integrated. I looked at WayToShip but I don't want to pay monthly subscription. At least not until I start making enough money from the site to justify it. How do I go about getting the shipping modules and having them integrated without having to do heavy duty programming? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks...

Newby

Looking for same

============================================================

Hello Gurus: I am very new to this area and not a developer myself. I have just got an online shopping site developed. I would like to get Canada Post and UPS online shipping quotes integrated. I looked at WayToShip but I don't want to pay monthly subscription. At least not until I start making enough money from the site to justify it. How do I go about getting the shipping modules and having them integrated without having to do heavy duty programming? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks...

Newby