• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feed back on my store

Gazonice

Why all that repetiitve writting on the bottom of every page.It wouldnt be too bad if it were different on each page. Total waste of space and should be remnoved. if its important put it somewhere else.

I looked no further by the way.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Agree with the comments of Steve. Useless text that has no place where it is, other than to DILUTE your SEO efforts.

Your site has too many boxes. Why are not all the (column) boxes the same width? I count 14 boxes on a product page. That's about 10 too many in my opinion.

Anyway, it looks far better than most of the sites in this section.

Why all that repetiitve writting on the bottom of every page.It wouldnt be too bad if it were different on each page. Total waste of space and should be remnoved. if its important put it somewhere else.

I looked no further by the way.

SEO - it adds 'relevant content' to the web pages for the search engines. It works extremely well, too !

Garry

Garry,

There are far better ways of adding tag content to your site. As a customer, I would NEVER read all that useless information anyway. Try looking at SEO contributions in the add on area. There are some that have SILO Tags on the column, although almost as annoying the intention again is to get better tag exposure.

Chris

ps. I know you said that your site is not template based. But I know I have seen it on algozone.com

Archived