• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help, site was hacked!

Lady Lionheart

Hi everyone,

My site www.cosplaydreams.nl has been running fine all this time, and now suddenly it seems that it has been hacked. Can anyone please help, does anyone know how to fix this? Or can someone help me fix it?

It suddenly redirects to some malware site, and I cant even edit products anymore.

Thanks,

Lady

Leonie,

It looks like your site is up and running again. You should make sure all of the malicious code is gone, then secure the site to prevent future intrusions.

Chris

It's not gone yet, if you try to use the search function it redirects you again, and sometimes also randomly

You are hacked, most likely though an .htaccess file in your images directory (see also the Dutch forum forums.oscommerce.nl, recent topic about a "virus melding" in the general support section.

curl -v http://yourwebsite.nl

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Found</H1>
The document has moved <A HREF="http://visitthermal.ru/perl/index.php">here</A>.<P>
</BODY></HTML>

Hi Leonie,

Yes, I see that it is trying to redirect to a .ru site but my adblock plus stops the redirect.

You will definitely need to clean the code and then secure it. If you are looking for help with this, please PM me.

Chris

Thanks guys for the fast replies, I'm trying to get the hacked code out at the moment, just one quick question, I can't seem to change the account number at the payment module 'bank transfer', how do I change my details? I searched the forums but couldnt find it, thanks!

Archived