• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to Insert Merchant Seal Image to Footer of Template Monster

linnellej

I purchased a godaddy merchant seal and now I need help with getting the merchant seal image to display on the footer of my site. I have a template from template monster. The image code is in html format. Can someone please tell me exactly how to get this image in the footer of my site? Thanks in advance.

Linnelle,

Unfortunately, without seeing the site it would be impossible to tell you were to insert the code. All templates are coding differently.

Chris

Hi Linnelle,

You don't have much room there but, edit the footer.php file to place the Godaddy Seal.

Your code will look something like this:

tep_href_link('specials.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS?></a>    |    <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('advanced_search.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH?></a>    |    <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('reviews.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS?></a>    |    <? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('account.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT?></a><? } else

{ ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('create_account.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CREATE_ACCOUNT?></a><? }

?>    |    <? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('logoff.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF?></a><? } else

{ ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('login.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN?></a><? }

?></span><?php echo FOOTER_TEXT_BODY?></a></b></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', '468x50')) {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="center"><?php echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td></tr></table>

add your site seal code here something like this:

<center>

<span id="siteseal"><script type="text/javascript" src="https://seal.godaddy.com/getSeal?sealID=MQ0000000000000000000000"></script><br/><a style="font-family: arial; font-size: 9px" href="https://auctions.godaddy.com" target="_blank">GoDaddy</a></span>

</center>

You may have to play with the code and placement a little depending on your actual footer.php coding.

Chris

Edited by DunWeb

Hi Linnelle,

You don't have much room there but, edit the footer.php file to place the Godaddy Seal.

Your code will look something like this:

tep_href_link('specials.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS?></a>    |    <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('advanced_search.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH?></a>    |    <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('reviews.php')?>"><?php echo BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS?></a>    |    <? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('account.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT?></a><? } else

{ ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('create_account.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CREATE_ACCOUNT?></a><? }

?>    |    <? if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('logoff.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF?></a><? } else

{ ?><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('login.php')?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN?></a><? }

?></span><?php echo FOOTER_TEXT_BODY?></a></b></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', '468x50')) {

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td align="center"><?php echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td></tr></table>

add your site seal code here something like this:

<center>

<span id="siteseal"><script type="text/javascript" src="https://seal.godaddy.com/getSeal?sealID=MQ0000000000000000000000"></script><br/><a style="font-family: arial; font-size: 9px" href="https://auctions.godaddy.com" target="_blank">GoDaddy</a></span>

</center>

You may have to play with the code and placement a little depending on your actual footer.php coding.

Chris

Thanks very much it worked. :D