Sign in to follow this  
Reza55

[help] How to add Moneybookers module?

I downloaded official Moneybookers module from here, but there is not any help for installation ...

anybody can give me step by step guide to install this module to my shop? :'(

Thanks

Edited by Reza55

I downloaded official Moneybookers module from here, but there is not any help for installation ...

There seems to be a link to an installation guide mentioned:

http://www.moneybookers.com/creatives/integrationmanual/MB-osCommerce-Integration_en.pdf

There seems to be a link to an installation guide mentioned:

http://www.moneybookers.com/creatives/integrationmanual/MB-osCommerce-Integration_en.pdf

Jan, thanks for responding, I have and red it, this PDF is about settings after installation, .... my problem is before this section: I don't know how to add module files to my server, which files where should upload, and so on ...

Edited by Reza55

I have and red it, this PDF is about settings after installation, .... my problem is before this section: I don't know how to add module files to my server, which files where should upload, and so on ...

I can almost guarantee you that you should keep the files in the same place as you find them in the package you downloaded. So mb_handler.php and payment_moneybookers.php go on the catalog level (might be the root of your shop but also another directory like shop, toko, store whatever people use) images/moneybookers.gif goes in catalog/images/moneybookers.gif or images/moneybookers.gif if you have osC in the root of your shop etcetera.

I can almost guarantee you that you should keep the files in the same place as you find them in the package you downloaded. So mb_handler.php and payment_moneybookers.php go on the catalog level (might be the root of your shop but also another directory like shop, toko, store whatever people use) images/moneybookers.gif goes in catalog/images/moneybookers.gif or images/moneybookers.gif if you have osC in the root of your shop etcetera.

NOW IT's WORKING NICE .... :thumbsup:

Thank you for your help

:)