• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate SEO URL 5 (FWR Media) and More Pics Advanced 2.0.6

Hello,

I've got trouble with Ultimate SEO URL 5 coupled with More Pics 2.0.6 : I've got broken links with the popup window when i click on thumbnails to enlarge pictures...

I want to disable the popup because my clients has no need to enlarge pics, so every code lines to refer at the popup have been deleted. Even with those modifications, when i click on the thumbnails, i've got a new window open in the browser, with a broken link message.

When i disable Ultimate, and i click on the thumbnails, nothing happens, as expected. I don't have any clue of what to do to avoid this "broken link" stuff.

If Ultimate seo url 5 actived :

http://energies-renouvelables-85.com/fox-collh01-produit-p-29.html#morepics

and you click on thumbnails => broken link

If ultimate SEO URL 5 not active :

http://energies-renouvelables-85.com/product_info.php?products_id=29#morepics

and when you click on thumbnails, nothing happens (as i wanted to have)

THX by ahead

David

Hello !

Broken link partially solved... I've modified the more_pics.php.

I replaced :

$small_images_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link (basename ($PHP_SELF), 'products_id=' . $products_id . '#morepics') . '" name="morepics" ' . MORE_PICS_MOUSE_OPERATION . '="document.MainImage.src=\'' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $images['image_filename'] . '\'">' . tep_image (DIR_WS_IMAGES . $images['image_filename'], $products_name, $image_width, $image_height, 'class="productsImages"') . '</a>';

by :

$small_images_string .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link (basename ($PHP_SELF), 'products_id=' . $products_id) . '" name="morepics" ' . MORE_PICS_MOUSE_OPERATION . '="document.MainImage.src=\'' . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $images['image_filename'] . '\'">' . tep_image (DIR_WS_IMAGES . $images['image_filename'], $products_name, $image_width, $image_height, 'class="productsImages"') . '</a>';

and everything 's right !

THX anyway

David